Friday, September 14, 2012

Creating Illustrations for Mrs. Green

I'm drawing great illustrations for Mrs. Green's new book. her website is here http://www.mrsgreensworld.com/. She hasn't started promoting the book yet so it might be a big secret but I want to share the illustrations I did on this blog anyway. Shameless self promotion I guess.


anyway, her book will have an illustration for every chapter- very common and a great way to start off any book. My young adult novel book Conjure Wars will have powerful and colorful illustrations at the beginning of each chapter as well. I highly recommend this for illustrated books.

There will be more exciting illustrations to come!


my company is called Unique graphic art and can be found here www.bradpetersonart.com
I can make websites, logos, brochures, commission art and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment